Friday, March 7, 2008
Yay Vegetables!
Leland and I have started all of our seed for this years garden. I can't wait to eat them all. We've got tomatos (of course), cucumbers, bell peppers, melons, eggplant, squash, pumpkin, and some others all planted inside. Later we'll start the peas, mesclin, and blue corn. It was so fun last year and I just can't wait to see the first sprouts in a week or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awesome. I want to get a small box garden in sometime, maybe get it built this summer. Fresh vegetables are always better. I love peas fresh from the garden!!!
Hopefully Pinon won't eat your sprouts like he did grandma's flower!
Hillary you should make a garden it'd be fun for the kids to watch the plants grow and you'd have fun eatin the peas!
Pinion can't get to these the little turd, we'll need to definately but a barrier around the garden before we plant outside though.
Sounds ambitious, lots of different kinds of plants. Glad it's you and not me caring for them - I'd kill em all.
Post a Comment