Monday, November 17, 2008

I did these with paint one day

They are funny and I wanted to share them. Please note the wedding picture of me and Leland. I switched our eyes and mouths. I look like and old dude trying to look like a woman, and Leland looks like PeeWee on crack. leland hates this creation and says we arne't ever having kids if they are going to come out looking like that. Yes it's working to my benefit!

3 comments:

Sonia said...

I love the creepy eyes and mouths switched picture. That's the basis of that freaky flair I sent you a while ago.

Marc Gingell said...

I love PFC Buggie...but I am with Leland. That is NOT an attractive picture and really, I wouldn't let you be my sister anymore if you really did look like that! One: because you LOOKED like that and two: because you brought THAT into the family. haha Good laugh though!

Roxi said...

HAHA! Hillary your comment is very Sonia-esque, and really I wouldn't want to be myself if I looked like that!