Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Real Life Haunted Places.

Why is it that Tasha and Emma will believe the craziest things I tell them unless it's true? I tell them all manner of fish stories and they believe me. So this morning Tasha tells me how excited she is to get her book drive books, because she is getting one on real life haunted places. So I asked her "Oh you mean like my house?" Both her and Emma laughed in my face and told me that my house wasn't haunted! I told them it was but that they're nice ghosts. They still weren't buying it. Emma said "No, REAL haunted places like hotels." Apparently people's homes cannot be haunted, just hotels and the likes. Tell that to whoever opens and closes the bedroom, bathroom, and refrigerator doors! Or to Grandpa P. I don't think he's still around but he sure liked choking a certain someone in their sleep. I could go on and on really. However, for the girls sake, I decided to drop it so that they wouldn't be afraid to come over. As if to remind me when I got home, after my nap, I let the dogs out, then went through the bedroom to the bathroom and when I reached for the door it tried to open itself, unsuccessfully slamming against the jam. Apparently if the door is latched my ghosties can't open it. But hey, they tried to be a gentleman.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Are you sure you aren't just using your mind-powers to shake the door like a dog?

Roxi said...

It's possible, but I was still groggy from the nap. My mind powers weren't at their full potential.

A. J. said...

Hi Roxanne, this is Adrienne. I lived in the house for about a year, back in 1970-71. Never noticed anything out of the ordinary at all. Since then, grandpa rented it to maybe 2 or 3 other people, then Aunt Rita lived there for a few years before she went to live in a nursing home. Then grandpa lived there. So at least from 1970, no one ever died in that house. But from what your mom tells me, you guys have done a lot of fixing to the place and the Ghost Hunter shows always say that sometimes stirs things up. I'm glad they're not onery ghosts!