Friday, March 14, 2008

Behold the glory that is ME... ok my kitchen.











What you see above once was my ugly kitchen I had to put the before pictures up you you could all remember how stupid and ugly it was, and so that you'll be amazed by this! See isn't it super awesome even unfinished? Yeah I thought so too. Also be amazed by my complete lack of being able to make these pictures do what I want them to do in this blog ARG!

4 comments:

Sonia said...

NICE! Are you adding hardware to the cabinets later? Is that where the fridge will stay? Looks like you two have been working super-hard!

Marc Gingell said...

Love it! So....you made sure all the drawers and cupboard opened, right? lol

Roxi said...

Yeah we're adding hardware later, and maybe even countertops! Yeah I made sure all to doors opened and closed. There's still a ton of finish work to be done but Leland has really done a nice job with what is done so far.

Leslie Moseley said...

Nice to see the pics! James was telling me about how much room there was in your living room now that the cupboards are out. ;)