Wednesday, March 5, 2008
I have too much free time today
So I thought I'd set this up. I know my tuition money is going to great use when I have so much time I can sit here get bored of surfin' and create a blog just like the rest of my family. My instructor is sick (the second day now) and he's the only one who can teach Turbine Engines, the subject we just started. But I'm still stuck here or I have to make up the time later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I suppose you could study for your next $80 test. But where's the fun in that???
HA! shows how much you know! I'm busy right now thank you very much.. actually after awhile I have to take a break from studying or I don't remember anything after that point. I'm just taking a really long break.
Post a Comment