Monday, November 10, 2008

Things N Stuff

I have nothing to blog about so I stole this from Sonia.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. Last movie you saw at a cinema? Batman The Dark Knight
4. What is your favorite TV show? House
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? maybe some water if my gut is lucky
7. What food do you dislike? Curry, Sausage
10. Favorite sandwich? Don't really have one
11. What characteristic do you despise? insincerity, flakiness, being two-faced, being melodramatic I left Sonias things and will add Whiney adults.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Hats for when I dont want to care what my head looks like
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Just about everywhere that's cool
14. Are you an organized person? Nope
15. Where would you retire to? I plan on Dieing at the ripe age of 40. Leland says I can't but just watch me!
16. What was your most memorable birthday? Nothing spectacular stands out.
21 . Morning person or a night person? Generally I can't sleep before 1am
23. Pets? yes
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? James read me a voting pamphlet written by moosekid and my IQ dropped so low I think I may start using drugs just to bring it up a bit.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Rich
27. What is your favorite flower? Pretty ones.
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? None really.
35. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper
36. Favorite restaurant? I don't know really
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Popoids. Oh and Waffle blocks
39. Summer or Winter? S-U-M-M-E-R
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. When was the last time you cried? Not cried but my eyes watered when I gave myself a concussion with a propeller. That freaking hurt
45. What is under your bed? A Baker like on rocket man.
46. What did you do last night? talked with my neighbor
47. What are you afraid of? Spiders, and people touching me. Not people I know those weirdos that think a hug is in order because you're wearing the same jacket or something. NO TOUCHY!
51. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday because that's when House is on.
52. Do you make friends easily? Sure, but piss me off and I will magically disappear.55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes!

2 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

I agree....the karate hands have spoken. No touchy touchy!!!

Sonia said...

I laughed super-much (gramatically this IS right, I SWEAR) at the Baker under the bed and the No Touchy cause of matchy jacketas.