
I have to say that these two are my best friends next to Leland.
They are wonderful neighbors and awsome friends. They are both beautiful people with smiles that brighten my day. They are always there if I need anything. We never have to "plan" anything because we live across the street and just end up doing things spur of the moment. They can't hide from me mainly because I have a key to their house WAHAHAHA! I've never had them crap out on me for anything, and they've spent enough time with me to be afraid but they aren't. We are always doing things for each other and fighting over whether we'll accept payment (yardwork, home repairs, letting dogs out, etc.) For the last month or two I've been letting Adley out on nights they both work and I have no problems with that. She's a very good dog. But they decided to buy me a glorious gift. The carpet cleaner attachments for my vacuume! I have been LOVING it but now I need to get them back. Oh yes they will have kindness bestowed upon them in the vast amounts only ROCKBAND can dish out. I just need to finish formulating my plan. Here's some pictures of my vacuume and then the new stuff I have for it. WAHOO! (Yes the pictures are sideways just give me props for making it work at all at the library!)




5 comments:
I suggest making them delicious Gyoza dinner!
Are you sure that is a vacuum? Looks morel like an archaic mind control device.... haha Actually I used to have a canister vacuum, too and loved it. YAY for attachments!
I think you are on the right line of thought Sonia. Mmmmmmm Gyoza.... Also just the act of sharing said gyoza is a huge show of kindness. Yes Hillary it IS a vacuum. It filters with water, can purify my air and now clean the carpet! Also my carpet is almost completely dry an hour after and it doesn't leave my carpet all crunchy like most cleaners do. I LOVE IT!!!
Is it a rainbow? Mine was that filtered with water and I loved it until it got to not working so well. But I love those water vacuums!
No it's not a rainbow. Mine is the german enginered Hyla. The water filtering is great because I don't have to buy bags every time I vacuum. With two dogs it is really awesome.
Post a Comment