Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random things about ROCKBAND!

1. I have little musical talent. Mostly I just Kenny-G it up. Nahnahnah nah naaaah nah nah
2. I could possibly die if I missed an episode of House M.D. I love Hugh Laurie and have just learned I must hunt down the season of Black Adder that he played in.
3. I only surround myself with people who are as nerdy or nerdier than myself. Otherwise reality hits and I realize I'm not as cool as I seem to think.
4. I'm a Huge fan of ZLAD. His music is “a melodic fusion combining hot disco rhythms with cold war rhetoric”.
5. I had a 30 minute conversation about what it would be like if you farted out your nose and sneezed out your butt with my husband. That's why I love him. He came up with some very good problems that may arise.
6. I consider myself a liberal conservative. I agree with many "liberal" views, but I LOVE guns, and say one bad word about a soldier and buddy we're throwin' down. I also see reason in many "conservative" views. I'm complex. Just support me as your leader. NOW!
7. I've made any number of boys cry, and I don't feel bad about it.
8. I would NEVER go to Tahoe with my family. Mainly because it would not be ok for them to come to Zephyr Cove with me and darn if I'm going there and not swimming nekkid.
9. I have done some REALLY embarrassing things to divert attention to my more sensitive friends. Mainly because I'm such a nerd I don't care about my image.
10. Sunday I spent the entire day in my P.J.'s and loved it!
11. I tease Leland about accident children. I just know some day God is going to smite me with one for it one day.
12. I have a decent food storage going. I'm not going to starve anytime soon.
13. I looked up Sarcoidosis, and it's not nearly as lame as Hillary and I suspected.
14. I listen to everything from classical to the occasional death metal. I get bored with only one genre of music.
15. I tryed gymnastics as a kid. I hated it because everyone was better than me and they teased me. Especially the boy. Man if I knew then what I do today I'd have just said shut up gay boy!
16. I wish I could plant puppy plants like watermelons. Then there'd be cute little puppies on the vine and I could pick them and play with them. It would be amazing!
17. I love oatmeal cookies, but hate raisins. So I only eat them if I bake them and that's not that often. It's a sad state of affairs.
18. I love Calamari, and Cockles. Those are my two favorite sides to get a the Market Street Grill with my Pops.
19. I am more important to Leland than his buddies. I proved it by telling him I really didn't fancy hanging with his buddies after V-Day dinner (which he had planned) and that I wanted to just spend time with him and myself. He was immediately ok with it. That made me happy and now I don't have to do the VFW on a day about ME. Oh yes and Leland. I love me...
20. I talk to my dogs a lot. They're my best friends next to Leland. Except when I go to let them out back, and then Gamine sees the mailman, and runs straight at him growling, and I have to do damage control, and thank the lucky stars that he's a decent guy and isn't going to complain because it was an accident, and all she did was sniff him and scare the crap out of him. Then Pinion randomly joins the action but immediately runs into the back yard when he sees the trouble gamine is in. At those times... They're just lucky I love them.
21. I have found the next MUST-HAVE game for my collection. It's called "The Family" and it's awesome. Sonia and I could unite against James and beat down his family. The only stipulation is I must always be the New York Italian Family. They've got Albert Anastasia "the Executioner" and he's got my back. *waving arms wildly* in Italian!
22. I have always had horrible nightmares and it continues into adulthood. It's why I enjoy horror movies. They're not half as bad as my dreams.
23. The devil is in me when I'm tired and hungry. I think it runs in the family to be possessed at those times.
24. I Love anime's. I have seen some really good ones, and some that are so odd they are awesome. Super awesome but sad Anime: Grave of Fireflies. I recommend it. It's really good.
25. I really enjoy Historical Fiction. You learn a bit about how to do things ancient style while getting a great story at the same time.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

I see your Italian is coming along nicely. Pretty soon you will be able to converse with the best of them!

I think you should allow Gamine to eat the mailman. I mean, then there would be no one to complain, and I'm sure she would be ever grateful.

Roxi said...

Well if the mailman was a communist ninja spy after the super secret Moseley Gyoza Recipe, then I would. The good thing about communist ninja spys is that they just evaporate once killed. There's no cleanup. Unless of course you kill a bunch in a room on a cold night.... Then when it warms up the condensation rains back down and it's a gory mess.

Marc Gingell said...

DANGIT! Sarcoidosis is serious? I love Hugh as well. Sexy beast..... the evil sarcasm only increases the IT factor!