So Last Saturday I had big exciting plans to make Sukiyaki for dinner with Ari and Lenny. Two very awesome people. Then the day before while shopping for supplies Leland finally pipes up "But I want gyoza..." and continued to act all pathetic until I agreed to do the freaking gyoza instead. Then we ended up inviting Laura and Dana too, so I was cooking for 6. Friday night Leland invites his boss for dinner as well. Well that was just great I had to make gyoza and clean house all in one day! Leland cleaned while I wrapped (I took the easy job, sorta) and everything was accomplished by dinner time. Hey with the constant threat of lay-offs it never hurts to ply the boss with tons of gyoza! Plus he's a decent guy, though not quite as silly as is my general preference for friends. Maybe he was holding back nerdiness to see exactly what type of crowd we were.
Little addition suggestions for gyoza:
gyrator
gyro
Grozny
gymnast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Giving the boss gyoza? Leland should be last before him to go!
That's what I figure. He had seconds and thirds. Then said we should all go camping this summer and he'd bring his boat. I think we're in good. Besides he's a decent guy, he just gets a bad rap because he's the boss. (besides CEO status I think he's like boss #3) The amazing part is we made room for that many in our tiny house!
Post a Comment