Monday, December 15, 2008
The day has come..
That I must once again dust off my superfriend suit and use my powers for good. Yes My most awesome powers of friendship have once again been summoned. I have friends in need of an ear and a shoulder. I shall oblige of course. However, there is that small part of me that says I should use my powers for EVIL. Sonia, you in particular will understand this, as you are not just evil but we recently talked of this. I have freinds who need comfort. I will and can help them through the tough times. My only problem with this is that everytime my super friend powers are called upon I lose that friend not long after. Either because they walk away or I do. It saddens me to think of losing my two closest friends (after Leland of course) to this cycle. Maybe something will be different, but I really doubt it. Ah well.... I've already dusted of my friendwoman suit. We'll see how this one goes. I can only hope the best for them both. I want nothing less for them, even if I do lose the friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Remember what we said - don't lose yourself in it - rather, take care of you and do what you can for others.
Or, if you are anything like me...losing the friendship is sad for the moment, but later on you just don't give a crap because you are inherently evil anyway.
Yeah I know I'm talking a pretty detached course of action only offering an ear and a shoulder.
Post a Comment