Monday, December 8, 2008

My how fast things move sometimes..

I got a call today from Barnes and Noble they asked if I could come in for a 2nd interview tonite. I had about an hours notice so I rushed about to make it look like I wasn't spending most of my day with a massive headache and drove up. At the end of the interview it was seeming like I'd have to wait another two weeks to hear from them again but no, I start tomorrow. I guess now I'm no longer a certifiable bum.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

SWEET!

Marc Gingell said...

Ooooh.... you'll have to let us all know about your first day at *gulp* WORK! haha

Roxi said...

It was ok I'm cashiering and I have to ask the same two freaking questions over and over. Are you a member, are you interested in signing up? and Are you interested in purchasing a book to donate to title 1 schools? Mind numbing. By the end of the day I was helping the other two newbies when the head cashier was busy while running my till. There's still a bit I have trouble with but I'll have it by tomorrow. I'm just trying to make a good impression so they'll hire me full time. Otherwise I think I've only got two weeks.