Wednesday, October 29, 2008

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Riding the Bus all by myself!
2. Walking to Holiday with no adults
3. Starting Jr. High I think
4. Baby sitting
5. Mowing the lawn that is currently Sonia's

5 Things On My "To Do" List Today:
1. Cook dinner
2. Laundry
3. Play with my dogs because they're cute
4. getting online... check!
5. Lolly Gag about

5 Favorite Snacks:
1. Chips, salsa, and Guacamole
2. Gold Fish crackers
3. Sanck Packs
4. Chocolate something
5. Popcorn

5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Concessions
2. Some job I only kept for about a week before I told the big boss to shove it
3. 5Buck Pizza Asst. Manager
4. Overstock.com Credit Authorization
5. Jet cleaning/ light maint.

5 Things I'd Do With a Million Dollars:
1. Pay off debt
2. Move. To Oregon
3. Buy a house in above state, or maybe a small farm even.
4. New clothes
5. Buy a boat, trailer, ATV's. You know fun stuff.

5 Things That Made Me Laugh This Week:
1. When Gamine ran into a wall.
2. When Leland got home and dropped something, when he went to pick it up he was assaulted by dog licks
3. When in my video game I got married and immediately escorted my spouse to the temple of shadows for sacrificing. She was decapitated. Stupid video game woman. I got extra evil points for that.
4. My neighbors Laura and Dana
5. Pom Poko. It's a Japanese Anime with disney's stamp. Raccoons beating people with enlarged testicles. Loads of laughs.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Enlarged testicles. He he.