Thursday, October 23, 2008
Soon Someone Will Give Me A Sticker
Not a gold star, but better. It'll say I voted and maybe even have an American flag. I'm really looking forward to this election being over. It's time to get down to buisness. I actually feel bad for the one that makes the office. They're walking into a big stinking pile of Fart cakes. However, the candidates will not be my subject of blog except for a passing thought about Super Dell.... Which Government body will he piss off when he loses? Maybe I ought to make a poll.. hmmmm. Anywho My real topic is the fact that lelands Warehouse laid off over 50% of it's employees. Luckily Leland made the cut and now has a better supervisor and better hours normally. Mon-Thur 6:00-4:30. Untill inventory then he'll practically live there, but it'll help with the holidays. They did tell everyone left as emloyees it was for economic reasons. Or, as I like to put it, Some slipped a boatload of exlax into the economy's coffee and now it can't quit crapping everywhere. I think as horrible as it all is, maybe Amercians need this. We're spoiled and maybe it's time to bring some people's heads out of the clouds. It seems most people these days can hardly cook Mac N Cheese let alone a real meal. I've thought about it and Most would not do well at all if they had to actually think about how to do things instead of just go to a store and buy something. I hate to see people hurt in this way. Luckily for me I've rarely known a time of financial stability we'll get savings but then there's a doctors visit, or dentist, or something else that takes it all up again. So I know the art of cooking with items from the cupboard and no none of it was meant to go together. I also have a bike and live in a part of town where if I need something from the store it's an easy ride, I don't need gas in my car to get it. I can sew. Pants from scratch, for fixing a tear. I'm pretty set. I used to joke that the only way to be rebelious anymore is to be poor. I mean really all the "rebels" spend oodles of money at the mall to achieve their "look". Now it's looking like the smartest thing I could've done to learn how to deal with very little Next year I'm even going to have Bob teach me to can so I can save surplus from my garden. I'm looking forward to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
"Someone slipped a boatload of ex-lax into the economy's coffee and now it can't quit crapping everywhere" Sweet dude. Can I steal it? haha
PHEW on Leland making the cut. He must be a great employee. Usually the newbies are the first to go!
Superdell: A skidmark in the undies of society.
Yes of course you can steal my saying. I thought it was quite funny.
The best part is the type of crapping ex lax causes is a great visual aid for the economy's status. Not just a solid big pile of stinking crap, but a runny, oozy, oily, sticky, gag-on-the-smell, splattering-diarrhea kind of crapping. (shudders and gags)
Man I hope that makes everyone else as sick as I just made myself, hahahahaha!
I'm puking even as I type.
Hey, you fixed "Sticker" haha
make a facebook account...be lame like the rest of us!
I hardly have time on a computer for blogging let alone facebook.
I'm voting with HILL! You're the only fambly member not on the facebook and it's fun. How can I sick Chuck on you if your not on facebook?
Oh yeah, and GRACIAS for fixing Sticker.
Post a Comment