Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Off I go into the wild blue yonder

I'm heading out tomorrow. I know you'll all miss me but I think James might be praying several times a day that I'll get stuck in Chicago forever so he can steal my dogs, reptile and amphibians. I'm hoping Zeus favors me over James though as I would miss the dogs.
I'm looking forward to getting out of dodge and having a change of scenery for awhile. Leland especially needs a good vacation so off I go on my bike to home so I can work on packing for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Marc Gingell said...

WEEEHOOOOOOO....I'm sure you will read this AFTER you get back, but I hope it's fun and you eat lots of Giordono's!!

And as for the matter of watching the kids. YOU may get kidnapped! HAHA It just really annoys me that I can't figure anything out until they tell me what's going on...in another month!