Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kessa 3, Mice 0



This Blog is mostly to tell Bob, who keeps reminding me I have a pet that to mice is like the Terminator. Leland and I have declared war, which made Kessa quite happy and fat, only because she had eaten recently already. Luckily (ok only for the mice) none of them had a chance to fight back, she gets angry when dinner bites back. It doesn't hurt her, but then it's like Texas Chainsaw Massacre for vermin. We'll give her a day or so to digest before we send off the next wave of war, for now the traps are set. I have to say nothing is more rewarding than seeing mice, who have tormented me for so long, get eaten by my monitor. Kessa seemed to love it too.

4 comments:

Sonia said...

COOL. If she wouldn't run off or possible have issues with fighting with the dogs, I'd say let her loose. She can get fat searching out and scaring the crap out of the local mice so they spread the word not to come to your place!

Roxi said...

Well we let her loose on a supervised with dogs in their kennels basis. The dogs would definately win but she could do some real damage with her claws, teeth, and tail, and I don't want any of them hurt. She is too big to escape the house through holes in walls, so I'm not too worried. Plus if she hides we'd only have to fill the bathtub with water she loves her baths. Hiss got out once and he was easy to find too. He was under the heater. You just have to check the warm places for these guys.

Leslie Moseley said...

"Let's get ready to rumble." Now there's a wrestling match I wouldn't mind watching! That will teach those dumb mice to attack you. By the way, is that Kessa's tongue or a mouse tail hanging out of her mouth?

Roxi said...

It's her tounge. I have another one taken right after but she's actually looking at me like we look at dad after we get blinded by the flash it's pretty funny. I'll put it up on the blog.