Friday, April 4, 2008
Leland's near death experience.
Yesterday I came home after school and work. Leland meets me and tells me not to get too comfortable because we had to go to the bank. He told me that we needed to take care of a big problem. I've gotten really good about shrugging off being flat broke. There's no use in stressing over it, I'll still be flat broke. But this really knocked me flat. I KNEW we weren't overdrawn, but I figured we had just enough in savings to cover the damage. Well after watching me get sufficiently stressed/upset/adn almost downtrodden, he holds up our state tax return! I could've killed him as he laughed about "how funny" it was. Needless to say when he's least expecting it, I'm going to push him down the stair. I was SO MAD at him for that one, luckily for him the relief at fineally seeing one of those checks outweighed my rage. Freeking butt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like how you said you would push him down the "stair" Yep, he better watch out! Sounds like something I would do to Marc though. Hee hee The freaking him out part, not pushing him down the stairs. We have more than one of them ;)
Maybe when he builds the deck around the hot tub you'll have stairs to push him down instead of just the one stair between the bedroom and bathroom! LOL
BWA-HA-HA! I congratulate Leland on being so accomplished in his evil! I'm ever so proud my minions are doing well.
Post a Comment