Thursday, October 16, 2008

I really need to get some home internet..

I got to the library late today so now I'm surrounded by a bunch of annoying kids waiting for my time to run out. The annoyance is every freaking minute they walk past and hang over my shoulder to see how much time I have left. I think I'll backhand them next time. They can go sit at a freaking table and wait until it kicks me off. I'm off to stare at KSL website until then.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

I HATE STUPID TEENAGERS. I went to Hot Topic yesterday to get half my costume for a party on Saturday, and they stOOpid teenage workers are so choke-worthy. "Like, I'm busy being EMO with my friends, so, like, help yourself."

Marc Gingell said...

Haha, Sonia. Nice KSL writing too, "they stoopid teenagers" ? hmmmm...

And good on ya, Rock Band. I would have typed in the google search engine, put my hands behind my head and leaned back until my time was over. Stupid kids....stupid UEA weekend....STUPID STUPID.....