Thursday, April 3, 2008

For Mom's viewing pleasure...


This one was taken right after the one below. Black roughneck monitors have the same IQ level as dogs they're not just complete eating macchines. In this picture I swear she's looking at me like "What is your freaking problem?!?! Are you ytring to blind me or something?" Just like we all do to dad.

3 comments:

Leslie Moseley said...

Look at that fat belly. I can just imagine her saying "mice, get in my belly!" Or the Homer Simpson one where he's chomping and tells the cake if it's in his way... chomp, chomp, chomp.

Roxi said...

Yeah that's how her belly looks when she's hungry. You should see it after she eats. Then she looks like she would say Get in my BELLY! I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back riiiiiibs. hehe.

Marc Gingell said...

I'm sorry, what's that picture? Some bright lights keep flashing in my face and I can't see.....