C'mon through the quad and to the gym! WOOOOOOOOO!
I passed my final. I really didn't think I would, I studied and studied and studied, but when I sat down to the test I didn't recognize half of the freaking questions. So while my test score are usually in the 90's, I'm taking my 72 with a smile. Because hey I've passed and now I just need to get through Monday and Tuesday and four FAA exams. Then I'm DONE! ok so I have four other classes for the degree but I'll be an A&P. Man I think I'm doing pretty good. Not even 23 (you know the age where nobody likes you) and I'll have a career. So instead of just dancing naked like Leland said he would I think I'll go streaking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sweet. You should do it at liberty park - then you won't seem out of place. Eveyone likes streakers - that will counteract the bad karma of being 23. I know, I do it regularly - keeps you young.
Bravo! That is so weird tho that your test questions looked so different than what you studied for. As you said, you've passed. I had that happen to me the semester grandpa passed away. I did way crappy on the test but I passed the class and that was all that mattered. It was my last class for my degree too!
C's get degrees!
Awesome! You can let Leland stay home barefoot and pregnant while you go make some fat cash pretty soon here! And let me know if that works... I am not adverse to letting Marc be prego for a change :)
Post a Comment